Concept Services assists companies in developing their internal sales efforts. It is designed for the customer who wants to have a sales system in place, but is unable to implement and possibly manage.
Concept Services has a proven, proactive and methodical sales process built on the foundation of creating, developing and maintaining an ongoing sales pipeline.
Concept Services’ training programs are customizable to the problems or challenges your sales department may be facing.
• What are your CRM best practices?
• How does your sales team find new prospects to call on?
• How effective is their introduction?
• Do they overcome objections effectively?
• Can they articulate your company’s value proposition?
• What common mistakes are they making that they are not aware of?
• How disciplined is your team to make cold calls on daily/weekly/monthly basis?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultative look into some of your concerns.
Below, Traci Whetzel conducts a training session regarding "Keys to Successful Prospecting".
More companies are requiring SFDC implementation and training. In the month of May and June, Concept Services will kick of
Concept Services is pleased to share that Traci Whetzel, their General Manager, has recently been announced as one of